Kareena Kapoor is the name of a Bollywood Diva, Model, Famous Designer and Highest-paid actress. She is one of the popular Indian actresses. And because of her popularity, her name has appeared on the list of Celebrity 100 in Forbes India.
Presently, she is of 38 years (as in 2018) and also famous with the name of Bebo in the Indian Film Industry. At a very young age, she chooses acting as her career. As a result, in a short span of time, she has bagged a number of achievements in her acting career.
Kareena Kapoor is famous for her stunning looks and figure. She follows a strict diet, exercises, and Yoga to maintain herself. Her height is 163 c.m (5’4″) and weight is around 55 kg (121 Ibs).
Her shoe size is 8 (US) and her figure measurements are 34-26-35 inches. Her eye colour is hazel green.
Boyfriends and Husband
During her teenage period, she had a crush on Akshaya Khanna. She had an affair with Hrithik Roshan, a famous Bollywood actor, and son of Rakesh Roshan.
She was also in a long relationship with Shahid Kapoor and their love story is Bollywood’s most interesting one. The on-screen chemistry of Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor had made their fans to see both of them as husband and wife. They were open about their relationship in front of media and interviews but after a few years, their love had died.
At the age of 32, she tied the knot with Saif Ali Khan, Now, they have a cute son named Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi born on December 20, 2016.
Kapoor family is very famous and makes its special place in the Indian Film Industry. Her father Randhir Kapoor is a famous film actor, director, and producer. Whereas mother Babita Kapoor is a former actress of Bollywood.
Her sister Karishma Kapoor is also a famous actress of Bollywood. She is a granddaughter of Raj Kapoor and Hari Shivdasani. She is a follower of Christianity and Hinduism.
Kareena Kapoor has completed her schooling from Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai and Welham Girl’s School, Dehradun. And for further studies, she enrolled in Mithibai College, Mumbai.
After completing her schooling, she went to U.S.A for a course in microcomputers from Harvard Summer School and after returning she joined Government Law College in Mumbai.
Later, she decides to make her career in Acting, she dropped out of law college in between and enrolled in the FTII(Film and Television of India).
Career and Achievements
She started her acting career at an early age but her father was against her decision. She got full support from her mother and Sister that led to a conflict between her parents. Later the conflict was resolved and they started living together again.
She made her first acting debut with the film named refugee in 2000 and received Filmfare Award. After Refugee, she did acting in Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai, Yaadein, Ajnabee, Aśoka in 2001. Kareena Kapoor appeared in more than 50 Bollywood movies.
Her hit films are: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham in 2001, Jab We Met in 2007, Golmaal Returns in 2008, 3 Idiots in 2009, Bodyguard in 2011, Talaash in 2012 and many more.
She has bagged a number of awards: Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut for Refugee, Filmfare Award for Special Performance for Chameli, Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actress for Dev, Filmfare Award for Best Actress for Jab we met, etc.
- Birth name of Kareena Kapoor is SIDDHIMA which was given by Raj Kapoor(her grandfather)
- As of 2018, she took 11 crores for a film.
- Her net worth is approx $ 60 million.
- She worked with Globus, a retail chain as a designer.
- Kapoor does not smoke but occasionally drinks.
- She is non-vegetarian earlier and turned vegetarian in 2006.
- Dal-Chawal, Pasta, and Spaghetti are her favorite dishes.
- Her favorite actors are Raj Kapoor and Shah Rukh Khan.
- Kajol, Meena Kumari, and Nargis are her all-time favorite actresses.
- Her favorite cricketer is Virat Kohli.
- Her favorite dress designer is Manish Malhotra.
- She loves to go to London and Switzerland on holiday.
- Her favorite colors are Red & Black.
- Her favorite Bollywood movies are Bobby, Sangam, and Awara and in Hollywood, she likes Love Story, Cat On A Hot Tin Roof, Breakfast At Tiffany’s.
- She has BMW 7 Series and LX 470 SUV in her car collection.
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/UXyFnSqzza8?start=266″ frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>