|Full Name||Harrison Ford|
|Net Worth||$230 Million|
|Birthday||July 13, 1942|
|Age||77 years (as of 2019)|
|Wife|| Mary Marquardt (1964 to 1979) |
Melissa Mathison (1983 to 2004)
Calista Kay Flockhart (2002-present)
Harrison Ford Bio
Harrison Ford is an American Actor from Chicago. He became famous in 1966 when starred in debut film “Dead Heat on a Merry-Go-Round.” After that, he decided to continue his acting and gave the movies like “A Time For Killing and Luv” in 1967. Harrison Ford net worth is roughly calculated to be $230 million in 2019.
Initially, he gained fame for his role in the original trilogy (1977-1983) as Han Solo. He also is widely known for playing the role of the title character in the Indiana Jones action-adventure film series.
Moreover, his acting as a Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan in Patriot Games (1992) and Clear and Present Danger (1994) has appreciated. Currently, Ford is starring in his upcoming movie “Indiana Jones 5” which set for release in 2020.
Family & Education
He was born on July 13, 1942, at the Swedish Covenant Hospital in Chicago. Harrison Ford’s age is 77 years as of 2019. His father, Christopher Ford (born John William Ford) was an advertising executive as well as a former actor. His mother, Dorothy Nidelman was a former radio actress.
His mother was Jewish whereas father was Catholic. Ford’s younger brother named Terence was born in 1945.
He graduated from Maine East High School in Park Ridge, Illinois in 1960. After that, he attended Ripon College in Wisconsin. He was a philosophy major and a member of the Sigma Nu fraternity during college. In his final quarter, Ford joined a drama class to get over his shyness.
What is Harrison Ford’s net worth?
In the 1990s, Ford has been appreciated for his major character Jack Ryan in Patriot Games. For his movies, he has successfully earned $10 million.
He always got an appreciation for his hard work. His wide projects are Regarding Henry, What Lies Beneath, Air Force One, The Fugitive, Sabrina, etc. Ford is counted among the richest personalities and actors in the words. His net worth is estimated at $230 million.
Highlights of Harrison Ford’s Career
Star Wars in 1977
Blade Runner in 1982
Indiana Jones in 1984
The Temple of Doom in 1984
Firewall in 2006
Cowboys & Aliens in 2011
Indiana Jones 5 release in 2020
Saturn Awards for Best Actor in Star Wars in 1981People’s Choice Awards for Favorite Motion Picture Actor in 1998
Harrison Ford Height & Weight
|Height||5’11” (180 cm)|
|Weight||81 kg (179 lb)|
|Shoe Size||11 (US)|
Girlfriend / Wife & Children
Harrison had dated –
1. Eve Babitz – He had a passionate affair with Eve Babitz. She is an American author and artist. At that time, Ford was already in a relationship with Mary Marquardt (first wife).
2. Mary Marquardt (1964 to 1979) – During the study at Ripon College, he had an affair with Mary Marquardt. The couple married in 1964. After that, the couple welcomed their first son Benjamin in 1967 and second son, Willard in 1969.
Unfortunately, in 1977, they found their relationship in trouble and decided to part in 1977. In 1979, their divorce was finalized.
3. Carrie Fisher (1976) – During the shooting of a movie, Harrison Ford met with her. Sometimes he offered her to drive home. Carrie was very serious about him and want him to fall in love with him. But it never happened and all she affords didn’t prove fruitful.
4. Heidi Von Beltz (1978)- Harrison had a very brief relationship with Heidi Von Beltz, a stuntwoman in 1978. she was paralyzed when a stunt went wrong on the The Cannonball Run set.
5. Melissa Mathison (1983-2004) – In 1976, Ford met with a screenwriter Melissa Mathison. After meeting, both started dating. In 1983, Ford married her second time. Melissa gave birth to a son Malcolm in 1987 and a daughter Georgia in 1990.
The couple was considered as one of the most stable couples in the industry. But time is always uncertain. Because of his bad-boy bachelor behavior, she decided to take a divorce. Their divorce was finalized in 2004.
6. Minnie Driver (2001-2002)- At Timothy White’s art show, he met with an actress and singer Minnie Driver in 2001. They started dating just after the meeting. Sadly, they split in early 2002.
7. Calista Flockhart (2002-present) – After separating from Melissa, Harrison Ford fell in love with Calista Flockhart, an actress. At the Golden Globe Awards in 2002, they met the first time.
During the event, she spilled her drink on him to spend more time with him. Surprisingly, it worked for her and they started dating. After dating for 7 years, Ford decided to marry her. Finally, they got engaged on Valentine’s Day evening in 2009.
In June 2010, they married at New Mexico Governor’s mansion in Santa Fe. In 2001, the couple adopted a son Liam Flockhart.
Harrison Ford on Youtube
Harrison Ford is a star in the film industry. He has been spotted in different movies like Star Wars and Indiana Jones. These movies have become a popular movie series’ of all time.
Presently, he is still a famous actor with lots of upcoming projects. Ford has collaborated with Sean Connery, Mark Hamill, etc.
Harrison Ford net worth is calculated to be $230 million in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
He was born Harrison Ford on July 13, 1942 to Christopher Ford and Dorothy.
Ford played Henry Ford as an older man. There is no other actor who plays an older Henry Ford better than him. But it is not just because they both have the same surname or last name.
Son Ben Ford
Daughter Georgia Ford
Son Malcolm Ford
son Willard Ford
Son Liam Flockhart
he made roughly $230 million and his upcoming movie is Indiana Jones 5(release in 2020).
As of 2019, he is of 77 years.
No, Ford does not currently own Jaguar. He acquired Jaguar in 1989. In 2000, he purchased Land Rover from BMW.