Dame Dash Net Worth in 2020 : $2 Million
Damon Anthony Dash is an American actor, entrepreneur, record executive, and film producer. As of 2020, Dame Dash net worth reached $2 Million.
In addition to being an actor and director, Dame is best known as the co-founder of an American hip hop record label, “Roc-A-Fella”.
Other founders of this hip hop record label are: Kareem “Biggs” Burke, “Jay-Z” Carter, and Shawn.
Dame Dash Age
Damon Anthony Dash was born on May 3, 1971 in New York City, New York. He completed his 48th year in 2020 according to his date of birth.
His mother died with an asthma attack when Dame Dash’s age was only 15 years.
In his teenage years, he swept the floor of a barbershop as well as sold newspapers to buy shirts and sneakers.
Dame Dash Height
Have a look below to know Damon Dash’s height and other body measurements.
|Height||5’10” (178 cm)|
|Weight||80 Kg (172 lbs)|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
How did Dame Dash Net Worth reach $2 Million in 2020?
As we know, Damon Dash is probably famous for his hip hop label “Roc-A-Fella”.
At one time he was considered among the successful moguls of Hip Hop music.
As his hip label started to touch the line of success, Dame saw his net worth rise to $50 million all the time.
But unfortunately, his good time didn’t last long.
Damon Dash Quotes
I always knew that content was the best way to sell things, but my thing was, why sell other people’s stuff if I have a point of view?
It’s important for people to believe in themselves.
You’re only the boss if you put up your own money.
Dame Dash IG (Instagram)
You can visit the Dame Instagram account to view his photos and videos. He made around 2538 posts.
Moreover,Damon Dash is followed by more than 683k fans. Click the link below to visit Dame Dash IG account
Dame Dash Youtube Channel
He has Joined the Youtube on Feb 16, 2016, He has over 4,382,954
views, and 62.7K subscribers on his youtube channel.
Click the link below to visit his Youtube Channel.
Jay Z And Dame Dash Journey From Business Partners To Enemies
During the 90s Damon Dash (Dame Dash) started a Hip Hop label “Roc-A-Fella” with Jay-Z (Shawn Carter) and Kareem Burke (Biggs).
The falling out between two partners Jay-Z and Dame started to affect the future of the company.
As a result, these two friends started to turn out good friends into toxic business partners.
However, it is not clear what exactly happened between these two friends.
Here Is The story How Jay Z and Dame Became Sworn Enemies
- In 1996, Damon Dash, Jay Z, and Biggs launched a music label “Roc-A-Fella Records”.
- They together released the first album of Jay Z titled Reasonable Doubt.
- After a few years, As a successful label artist, Jay Z earned the support of many other artists including Biggie.
- In 1998, his album “Hard Knock Life” became the first platinum release label, “Roc-A-Fella”.
- With this, Jay Z became the name of the rap game and released his fifth album titled in 2000.
- After that, he sought collaboration with more producers and artists.
- “Roc-A-Fella” has acquired more artists such as The Diplomats, Camron, Memphis Bleek, Beanie Sigel, etc.
- At the time when Jay Z hinted about his retirement in 2002, Dame Dash started to bolster the label’s roster.
- At that time,” Roc-A-Fella” was at its peak. And at the same time tension arose between Jay Z and Dame Dash because of his (Dame) attitude in front of the media. Apart from it, Jay Z thought Dame Dash was not playing his best as a business partner.
- This is what Beanie Sigel thought about their rude behavior for each other.
- As a result, Dame and Jay Z officially split when they sold 50% of Roc-A-Fella shares to Island Def Jam.
- In addition, instead of getting retired, Jay Z agreed to take the post of CEO in Def Jam company.
Dame Dash and Aaliyah
Damon Dash met Aaliyah through his accountant in New York City in 2000. Dame Dash dated Aaliyah until her death in 2001.
Aaliyah was an R&B singer who died on August 25, 2001, in a plane crash in “The Bahamas”.
At that time Dame and Aaliyah were not engaged. But after her death, Dash revealed in his interview that they had a plan to marry.
In 2005,Damon Dash Dash married Rachel Roy, a fashion designer. Dame had dated her prior to his relationship with Aaliyah.
The couple blessed with two daughters Ava Dash(December 7, 1999) and Tallulah Dash (May 14, 2008).
After a few years, the couple ended their marriage and divorced in 2009.
Dame Dash is also a father of a son, Dame “Boogie” Dash with a former girlfriend Linda Williams.
His other son was born in 2004 with his girlfriend Cindy Morales.
Currently, Dame is engaged to Raquel Horn, who is pregnant now.
Dame Dash has been in the music industry for two decades. He worked with the prominent musicians of the industry. He is also an experienced businessman.
Dame Dash net worth is approximately $2 Million in 2020.
People Also Ask
He completed his 48th year in 2020 according to his date of birth (May 3, 1971).
$2 Million (2020).
New York, New York, United States.
5’10” (178 cm).